Wednesday, June 6, 2012

QEII Style (PM)

I totally dig on QEII style!

Obvs I don't want to look or dress like her, but sister got some good tips. In fact, I'm starting to think that QEII has been influencing me without me even knowing it. Did you know my whole look for this year is based around monochrome. Tone wise I'm happy to mix it up, but colour-wise I'm totally trying to maintain monochrome outfits. Duochrome at most. But even QEII would let me get away with that.



Also, I love that she kind of has a uniform. I long to be the sort of person that wears various incarnations of the same thing every day. I think that is kind of awesome, but when it comes down to it I just can't commit like that. I think it's awesome QEII does it. I mean, she could wear anything in the world but she just goes right on wearing skirts with jackets and hats in one colour. Unlike some people in her family, she really knows what commitment means.




Check out how long she's been doing it!


In fact, it is so great her new granddaughter in law is totally imitating her!



Who the eff do you think you are Middleton. I see you with your eyes on the prize.  
Me, I take a lot from QEII style. Sure, not the skirt suits or hats, but more generally, you know.

But let me give you a little advice, if you want to keep the dream alive please don't Google 'Queen Elizabeth II casual'. I'm not saying it's bad, I'm just saying keep your QEII style vision pure. I didn't and now I can never go back.



No comments:

Post a Comment