Thursday, March 21, 2013

Thankful Thursday (AM)



Someone stole my hot water unit on Tuesday. Terrific Tuesday, no less! Boy was I way off about that day. Though the shorts and stockings thing worked out really well, if I do say so myself.
Anyway, having no hot water come out of your tap for a few days really makes you grateful for living in a world where hot water usually comes out of a tap. We are so lucky you guys. I'm feeling the need to be thankful for this.
Also, I am feeling the need to be thankful for something else that happened. When I was in the grip of frustation over this hot water thievery situation, making a bunch of calls trying to sort it all out and generally feeling like I might lose it, something wonderful happened.
I was looking something up on my phone when that window popped up that tells you what wifi is available in the vicinity. This annoyed me, because I had shit to do and it was getting in the way of my shit. As I was closing the window I caught the name of the wifi service into who's zone I had stepped. It was called:
Pretty fly for a wifi.
And it was wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment