Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Terrific Tuesday (PM)

I LOVE TERRIFIC TUESDAY! Way to turn a regular Tuesday into a terrific one, mate! You know what else, on top of me trying to add to the terrificness of this day, the Universe is really helping out too. Here's how my terrific Tuesday is going and will continue to pan out. Hopefully.



Great weather

Have you guys looked outside today? Or better yet, been outside?! The sun is shining, there is a cool breeze but a warm sun. It is basically the best kind of day!

Running in my new shorts

Guy's my new gold trim Adidas running shorts that I ordered from the Internet arrived today! Way to make this Tuesday terrific Universe. And I am going to run the heck out of them!

Eat an egg salad sandwich

Sorry guys, I have to split because I have eggs on the boil and am about turn those babies (not babies, them eggs have not been fertilised) into an egg salad inspired by this one

No comments:

Post a Comment