Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Cheese! (AM)




Cheese!

I love it so much, I actually don’t know where to begin. I guess maybe I wasn't eating much of it for a while. And recently I have been eating it a bit more. I don't know, all I know is that if I had really thought about things yesterday I could have told you that what I am really loving right now is cheese.

Last night I made a caprese salad, or insalata caprese as the Italians would say. The mozzarella I used wasn’t fancy or anything, just from the supermarket, but still it was delicious. Cheese!

For David’s birthday I bought him a jar of stilton.





But on one of the many occasions I was carrying it to work for a lunch date we were meant to have I dropped the jar. I didn’t realise it had broken until David unwrapped it. It only seemed right to buy him a new, unbroken jar. Which means that I now have a broken jar of stilton in my fridge. I guess I’ll have to eat it. Cheese!

On Sunday night I made a delicious salad of mint, coriander and beetroot. It was really good, but you know what would have made it better? A little feta. Preferably a marinated goats one. Cheese!

You know what I plan to snack on today? Cheddar, butter and cruskits. Did you know that this combination makes it feel like you are eating cheezels?! In the best possible way. CHEESE!

Cheese. Is there anything it can’t do? 


No comments:

Post a Comment