Thursday, March 14, 2013

Have a told you lately that I love you? (PM)

My doona knows I love it because even in the middle of these hot heatwave nights I take it to bed and hug it a little instead of getting under it. I just love that beautiful baby so much that I don't want to spend any night without it.

But it's good to be back under it. So good that last night, one of the greatest things that can happen to a person happened to me. After going to sleep relatively early, I woke up, like I always do, at what I thought was about 5am and feeling like I could use another million hours in bed. I felt disappointed for a second because I knew that in a bit over an hour, my alarm was going to go off and I would have to get up. Then I dared to think....imagine if it is actually only 3am and I have heaps more time to sleep. I allowed myself the tiniest bit of hope and looked at the clock and readers....it was half past midnight.
I had the whole night's sleep ahead of me. I still can't believe it happened to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment