Tuesday, July 10, 2012

An open letter to Andy Murray (PM or PS)

Oh, hi Andy Murray.

Yeah, I'm really sorry about the other day. That sucks.

But like K said, Roger is probably the best tennis player to have ever lived, so really you should not feel bad. Even though Roger is definitely not at his peak and people probably thought you could beat him, the truth is that he his Roger Federer and the guy has the psychological edge over you. You have to toughen up Andy. I mean, you have beaten him a bunch of times but something happens to you in the Grand Slam finals.

Where's this guy when you need him?


I'm not saying this to be mean. I like you, Andy Murray  You have that Scottish accent. Seriously! The other day I heard this Scottish doctor talking on the radio and I thought he would have to be handsome so I googled him. But he wasn't handsome. That is how powerful the Scottish accent is, Andy Murray. Maybe you could somehow learn to harness its power? I don't know, I'm just putting ideas out there. They aren't really thought through.

Anyway, every time you open your mouth I fall a little bit in love with you. I want you to win, that's why I'm saying these things to you. I want you to win a Grand Slam. Also because I don't want to see you cry anymore Andy Murray. You should be happy. You play tennis really, really well. And I bet I'm not the only girl falling a bit in love with you when you talk. I mean, I know you have a girlfriend, but that's gotta make you feel good about yourself.

So, Andy Murray, good luck to you. I  hope you win a Grand Slam one day, I really do.

Love
J

No comments:

Post a Comment