Friday, July 13, 2012

French Friday (PM)

Mon dieu, Mate! You have inadvertently created the best AM/PM segue that a girl could ever hope for.

Remember how you were all dreaming of France and it was like:

<<pretty picture of  La Jean Seberg et le Jean-Paul Belmondo>>

<<pretty picture of les vegetables>>

<<pretty picture of les voitures>>


<< pretty picture of  la pain>>


<< pretty picture of  le fromage>>


Then you were all onc onc onc,  because you were picturing le Vincent Cassel?





Then you were all *vroom vroom* I am thinking about Grace Jones giant mouth with a citroen driving out of it?

Well check it out, here is an ad that combines Vincent Cassel AND a car. And not just any car, a Renault Clio which, for those readers who do not know, is my very own beloved car.



This ad makes me feel like I am practically going out with Vincent Cassel and to that makes me want to onc onc onc!  Even though Le Flav told me that only grandmothers drive Clios in France, I don't care! The ad tells me everything I need to know!
Viva la France!




No comments:

Post a Comment