Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Things aren't going so well (PM)


Mate, things are even worse than you thought! That link to the Shake Shack posts didn't work! Apparently you tried to link to posts about Shake Shac, and of course no such thing exists! Don't worry, I fixed it.

But then it meant things got bad for me because I started wishing that:

a) I was in New York;
b) I was eating a Shake Shack 'shroom burger;
or at least c) I was eating a a Beatbox 'shroom burger.

Sure, Melbourne's north side is much closer than NYC so I guess it is not impossible for me to eat a Beatbox 'shroom burger, but I also wonder will it ever be as good as that first one I had at Golden Plains 10 beautiful days ago. That motherflipping burger was motherflipping perfection. PERFECTION! Shit. Good luck getting on with the day now that freaking burger is in my head!

No comments:

Post a Comment