Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Rules of the Game (PM)


Yeah, I used to play Words with Friends. Obsessively pretty much. I couldn't go to sleep if I hadn't played at least one move. But then, as with all games on my phone, I just stopped. I got distracted one day or I had bad letters in all my games or I had to wait too long for people to make moves and then after a couple of days of waiting and not playing that was it. It was over for me.


Though I won't lie, when I saw that you had the letters TLautne in a game I pretty much wanted to start playing again right away to see if such magic would ever happen to me.


I had to republish this pic cause I love it so much

But I know miracles don't come around that often.

I hate it when people use words you can just tell they were trying their luck on too, mind you if I am playing someone I don't much like, I've been known to do the same thing. Then I don't like myself.

Also, Words with Friends is in American which is pretty annoying.

Maybe jagg is American for jag? Did you look it up on Mini Macquarie on iPhone? That thing knows less words than I do.


Anyway, now I play Draw Something.

1 comment:

  1. Who in the hell drew that awesome picture of thunder? Was it you, mate? Holy shit! That's exactly what thunder would look like! Whoever drew that should do the illustrations for HotMC. Whoops. I've said too much.

    ReplyDelete