Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Advice Please (PM)

Um, what the hell, Australia Post? 
J is trying to reach out to a sister and you are not helping. You are hindering. All you have to do is deliver a bunch of packages from Amazon, some bills and a few cards. That's all the mail is for these days! And if we've sent a card, it's because something really awesome has happened, or something really sad.
Or you are my mother, in which case you send cards all the time. Like this one, which she sent me on Valentines Day:

It's not a secret if you sign your name, Mum.


If you ask me, Australia Post is the one that should be asking for advice. Advice on how to do their damn jobs!

Of course, there is a chance Russeth gave you the wrong address, in which case, sorry Australia Post! Thanks for delivering all those packages to me! Please keep up the good work.

I think Russeth needs to come to the party and tell you Friendy's address for real this time. No kidding around Russeth, just tell us. J is trying to reach out for pete's sake!

2 comments:

  1. omg. why is your mum so goddamn adorable?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummmm that Valentines card is the best thing I have seen all day.

    But hey, what SHOULD J do? I want to know too. I vote re-send.

    ReplyDelete