Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Advice please (AM)

So, despite trying to start an advice column we have had very few requests for help. I know, can you believe it!?! Sure Miss Dizzy wanted some help and this guy MC, who may or may not be Miss Dizzy's boyfriend, asked a question too. And I swear, as soon as I stop laughing about cock oven, I will address that question. But the rest of you seem to be doing ok without us. Fine then, I'll just keep asking K for advice.

A few weeks ago I sent a condolence card to a friend. Now, this person is Russeth's good friend, but I felt that I wanted to express my condolences and, after K told me I should send a card, I thought it would be nice if I sent a card. 

So Russeth gave me her address and I sent a nice card, wrote a caring yet light message and felt really proud of myself (for having a friend like K to tell me what to do in these situations). Then I just hoped this friend was not feeling too bad.

Jump to a few weeks later (yesterday) and that same card was returned to sender! (Me.) Now either she hates me or Russeth gave me the wrong address (thanks a lot, Russeth!). And now I don't know what to do! Is it too late to resend it? Too weird to tell her about it? What's the right thing to do now??? I just want her to know I've been thinking of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment