Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Clothes + Seasons + Birthdays = Best personal looks (PM)

Hey, what a great science experiment! Lets test it out.

I'm a Summer baby myself, and while I love autumn and spring for their good light and their pretty colours,  summer is my true love.

And come to think of it, I guess I do kind of love the things you get to wear in summer. Like dresses (my other true love, the thing I prefer to wear above all other things), and boyfriend shirts over bathers with no pants when you are at the beach, or texting on your bike.




This looks works equally well when you are hanging about at your apartment on hot days, or when you get home from work and want to take your pants off, but wonder what that means, then ultimately think "what the hell, I'm an adult, I make my own decisions now".

I also love how you don't have to wear a jacket in summer, unless you are a potato and that's what you're in to.

But all of that ends in autumn. By the time May comes, its completely gone. Autumn is really just a brief period between the season where living (and dressing) is easy and the season where dressing is for survival.
Having said that,  I like autumn's colours and the opportunity to wear jumpers and stockings. And it's such a wistful time. So full of wist. That can be nice. But not as nice as summer. Summer is my true love.

1 comment:

  1. I was born in summer but my favourite is winter. But you know, it's just like Abraham Lincoln used to say: "Ain't nuthin' wrong with a few outliers yo!"

    ReplyDelete