Monday, March 26, 2012

Autumn Chutney (PM)






I had a great time yesterday and everything was delicious, but last night I realised that I was feeling mildly sorry for myself that all I had got to eat with the chutney was cheese. And I'm not just talking a block of Bega. I'm talking some washed rind Pont Oohlala, an organic Stilton, d'Affinois. I mean a bunch of delicious cheeses. Some of the most delicious and I was disappointed that all the showcase food had been meat and all I could eat was the cheese! For shame. Moreover, I was as much to blame as anyone. That is, no-one is to blame, everyone just did what they had to do and that was cook meat. I respect that, I definitely don't want anyone to think I am coming down on them. I wanted to make a delicious showcase for my plum chutney but I was too busy and hayfevery this weekend. So I just took cheese. It happens.

Plus, all this cheese and chutney was followed by the freaking delicious creme caramel that Biz made.
And, yep, lucky for you guys I was not porked into a coma, so I did have the presence of mind to photograph it. Two times.




And there was beautiful hot chocolate and home made hot cross buns from Little Wonders and last night I was feeling a little disappointed?! I mean it was great! It was a great afternoon full of deliciousness and wonderful company!

Chutney club, you have spoiled me for cheese! What is wrong with us?!? I mean me. Whatever.



No comments:

Post a Comment