Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I once was blind (PM)


I'm not even going to write a proper post today* because I don't want to detract from  finger-cheque/butt-cash  in any way.

But I will say that I am so glad that J's brain and spring have found one another, and that they're so into one another she is inspired to write such great things. I think this image, which I found through searching 'spring' and 'love', pretty accurately depicts what's going on here between spring and J's brain. 

It's like Spring is taking J's brain for a walk amongst the cherry blossoms, and spring is all "hey baby, I don't want to put any pressure on you, but I think you'll really like what's down here" and J's brain is all outwardly coquettish, but inside thinking serve it up, let's go. I hope their love is everlasting. 

*I goddamned love the sound of J's kit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment