Thursday, June 5, 2014

What babies want (PM)

I think this morning's post is the cutest post Miss Soft Crab has ever written.
I am sure babies' hands blow their minds. I'm sure they love you as much as you love them, Mate.
And I feel confident that they enjoy being in a footed onesie and being swaddled. Remember that time we were at Meredith or Golden Plains and we swaddled ourselves in our sleeping bags and it was really great? We were definitely wearing socks at the same time. So I think babies would like it.


Meanwhile, sorry about the late post you guys. This internet situation is dire. I know Ireland suffered a lot post GFC but gee you guys, get a decent internet connection, why don't you.



1 comment:

  1. That time we swaddled ourselves in our sleeping bags at Meredith was the best. A highlight among many festivals full of highlights!

    ReplyDelete