Monday, June 30, 2014

The c-word (PM)

If one doesn't want to say the c-word all that much, being on the other side of the world and not having to engage with constant cuntery from the country's leadercunts is a good strategy. 
You guys are on the frontline, and I'm sorry about that. But at least it led to the use of a chart on Miss Soft Crab, which is something I will never be sorry about. 

In other news, I had a dream last night that I had to email David Simon and apologise for not having gotten around to returning the DVDs of The Wire he had lent me. It seems in this dream universe, David Simon and I used to be colleagues and he had lent me all the DVDs so I could watch them and then he or I had left the workplace before I had a chance to return them. Isn't it always the way!
And isn't it typical that even in my dreams I feel guilty for not doing something? Good one, subconscious. Give a girl a break why don't you. You should know that I didn't borrow The Wire DVDs from anyone, I bought it with my own money. You should also know that David Simon wrote The Wire, and we have never been colleagues. So seriously, subconscious, put something good in my dreams or  shut up and let me rest. 




No comments:

Post a Comment