Wednesday, February 29, 2012

WTF? Wednesday (PM)

Oh. Oh, geez. Barista, that is not cool! Asking a customer how hey feel about sucking balls is definitely beyond the realm of appropriate small talk. Even if the customer did kind of bring it up first.

Now I know using an analogy should not mean that a person should attempt draw you out on that analogy. But, after all, the expression "sucked balls" has the words "sucked" and "balls" in it, so I guess I would be a little wary who I used that expression around, you know. And I'm pretty sure I would not use it around a guy who admired the th inspiration for The Mentalist.

I'm not saying you were asking for it. Take back the night, I say. No means no, I also say. I'm just saying it's important to excercise caution.

No comments:

Post a Comment