Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The sea air (AM)

You know what. It is no freaking wonder sickly types are always being sent to Bath and Brighton in Victorian novels. Man, I love the seaside.

I actually get beachside pretty often, but right now I'm at in San Remo. And I never come to these parts. LB had to do a bit of work down here so we all came down yesterday.

And that fresh sea air really does wonders for one's constitution.

The house where we are staying is in fact a classic kinda crappy beach house (no disrespect. I appreciate being able to stay here. I am happy here.)

You see the carpet?



It is red and orange and fluffy. Real fluffy.


This chair:


It's not the only one with books for a leg.

So you know the kind of place, right? But did I mention the view?



 And check out this freaking fabric that makes up a curtain.



I want to steal it. I won't. But man I want to.

AND last night we went Phillip Island and saw the muther ucking penguins. They are such cute little bastards! Did you know that what used to be called fairy penguins are now called little penguins. What?

Photos are strictly forbidden so I can't show them. But you know what they look like, right?


 I can show these awesome geese that populate the island. They are PURPLE! And they have BRIGHT PINK LEGS! I don't know what they are but I know what love is.



No comments:

Post a Comment