Wednesday, February 1, 2012

WTF? Wednesday (PM)


You know, when I read the title of this morning's post I read it as 'WTF, Wednesday?' (yes, turns out I am a chronic misreader), even though it was not punctuated like that at all. So I was expecting the post to be along the lines of, 'stupid Wednesday, why isn't it Friday? Or at least Thursday?'

I sure wasn't expecting to learn about Tropical Cyclone Funso! WTF indeed?! What kind of a sick fuck thinks Funso is a cool name for a cyclone?! Sick fuck.

Anyway I wanted to learn a bit more about Funso so I went over to Google, natch. There I learned that TC Funso hit Mozambique too and that Mozambique was still recovering from Tropical Depression Dando. What?

Seriously, what?

So I for one love the idea of 'WTF? Wednesday' because I feel like it is really going to expand my mind.

As for Julianne Moore in Crazy Stupid Love, you should know by now that you can't trust any actor not to fuck up once in a while (see: Marky Mark and Planet of the Apes, Ewan McGreggor and The Island and all the new Star Wars movies, which also applies to Liam Neeson, oh and also Natalie Portman, seriously every likeable actor has made at least one abominable film.)

1 comment:

  1. Oh I know it happens, but it still makes me think WTF?

    ReplyDelete