Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Martin Scorsese: an inspiration (PM)

I totally agree with this formula for a lifetime of achievement, but I think longevity should be added to the equation, just so there is more lifetime to pack achievements in to. Not that anyone plans for a short life or anything, but it can't hurt to acknowledge this.

And to you, Martin Scorsese, I say congratulations on your lifetime of achievements! J (and BAFTA) are right, you are really rad. You have made a bunch of my favourite movies and totally had an influence on my life. For example, I can't look at a clove of garlic without thinking about that scene in Goodfellas where they are making pasta in prison and one of the guys is slicing the garlic super thin. You are also most definitely the reason I love Robert De Niro. And not just as an actor, if you catch my drift Martin Scorsese. I also think that you have something to do with the reason I love canoli so much, though I can't put my finger on how exactly how you have influenced that particular predilection.
Way to go for being so awesome and inspirational.

Love from K.

No comments:

Post a Comment