Monday, August 26, 2013

Hard truths (PM)



Don't listen to that negative nelly you guys! 

Oh sure it's true September can be one icy bitch. I mean I love spring when it does the right thing, but in many ways I hate it. What a tease , giving you a little taste of something special only to sting you with some icy cold moments later. Yeah spring can be one hell of a cold mutha. But don't take it out on BOM. BOM knows what it's talking about (sometimes). If BOM says it's gonna be 19 and twenty this week and a sunny 21 on Sunday there is no reason to think its not true. Just don't get too excited about it, because next week is just as likely to be low teens and wet and I don't want to see any hearts get broken or dreams get crushed. I've been there. It's not pretty.

Stay strong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment