Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Yum things! (AM)

You know, K and I love to cook. To try new things, make classics - we love it all. And we are pretty good at it. Why shouldn't you guys benefit from that? But it has been really hot lately. And I was on holidays. I have made about three real dinners in the last 2 weeks.

Dinners I have eaten in the last week include:

Pizza
A salad sandwich
Indian takeaway
The tiniest amount of left over Indian takeaway to which I added a boiled egg



It's getting pretty desperate. But the lunches are worse. Some days I just eat a carrot. But yesterday I did something special. Really special. The hippy version of peanut butter and Nutella, nut spread and coconut chocolate butter. But far from being some pale imitation, the spread equivalent of carob to chocolate, this was the richest, creamiest deliciousest way to spread things on a bread.


Now I keep thinking about other things I could spread this combo on. Pancakes! Banana bread! Probably putting both these things on anything but the plainest old bread is unneccesary, but I like to think of the possibilities. Probably making salted caramel brownies is unnessary too but check out these bad boys. I can not wait to make the hell out of them. Gonna eat 'em too!

No comments:

Post a Comment