Thursday, February 28, 2013

When we were kids (PM)

Going to the dentist and shining one's shoes are wholesome and good things to do.
But I'm having one of those days where I am so busy with my adult life work responsibilities that there's no time for important things like that. There's barely time for eating lollies and daydreaming about being an astronaut.

Truth be told, I never daydreamed about being an astronaut when I was little. I thought about space a lot though. About how big it is and how that's where ET lives now, which made me feel a mixture of love and sadness. Which is kind of what childhood, and the film ET are like.

And according to the NASA website, this is what space food is like.



Lollies and shortbread! I should have daydreamed MORE. I could be eating all of this in zero gravity right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment