Monday, February 25, 2013

Real cool and not too costly (AM)

It's been so hot for so long. I keep looking at the weather forecast hoping to see cooler weather ahead but it never comes. It just never comes.

Of course it will one day, and I know when that day comes, I will regret the warm days I've wished away.

What I won't regret are all the Frosty Fruits I've eaten this season, each more delicious than the last.  Nor will I regret the google search that led me to discover the Frosty Fruits ad that ran during our childhood. I'd forgotten all about it of course but at the first sign of that dancing fruit it came flooding back. Super catchy and super creepy, it's got it all, just like the delicious ice treat it's selling.

Please watch it all the way to the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment