Friday, April 29, 2011

the abject and the abject

I love eggplant. I love it so much. The way it gets all caramelly and delicious. Shit, I love it. I love mushrooms too and so I guess what I am saying is that the eggplant and mushroom thing you ate is very, very appealing to me.

You know what is not appealing to me. A caesarean. I just can not come at asking someone to cut me open. To be perfectly honest birth au naturel is incredibly unappealing to me also. Oh god. I mean that shit is super, super painful. Traumatic in fact. Ugghhhh. Really traumatic. But still I would go with that whenever possible. I think. Now. That I am not actually facing that decision. I hope Lil does some good research before making any decisions, cause I'm pretty sure that epidural is a very common anaesthetic for caesars too. I guess the fact is that no matter how you do it, some pretty unpleasant stuff is going to have to happen for you to get your baby out.

And while I guess I should now address the royal wedding I just feel like I can't go on without addressing that total gross out by AB. Dude, that is some gross shit. But I guess I am kind of impressed by her dedication to food. I mean I thought I loved food. I don't like to see anything go to waste. I'll eat the food off another person's plate. But out of someones mouth! As Chickpea said to me recently, "gross me the fuck out!" And also a little bit, "word!"

So LB asked me the other day if you were coming over to watch the royal wedding. I was all, "What do you think this is, the Oscars?!" Surprisingly, I have no problems missing this wedding. I think a run down and some pictures tomorrow are going to satisfy me. Even though I do kind of love the Prince, especially since LB's mother met him recently. Yep, my mother-in-law (sans law) was talking to the Prince. See!


No comments:

Post a Comment