Monday, June 22, 2015

Sounds like my Sunday night (PM)


Strangely, I've been in a pretty positive mood all day, despite the fact that there are baby girls out there called Wyatt. What the eff, Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher. What the eff. 
I think my positivity is largely sport related. First, the Dees won yesterday. Against the Cats at Cat park! The most unlikely win ever! And while I take no pleasure in a Cats defeat, I take enormous pleasure in a Dees victory, so here I am feeling cheerful. 
Then I woke to the news that the Matildas won their round of sixteen match against Brazil last night. I love it when women's sport gets news coverage and I love it when women are total champs and this represented both those things. I find it very exciting.

I wish Doggy was still with us though. He was truly a dog for all seasons. There's nothing positive about him not being here. Sorry Mate.  

No comments:

Post a Comment