Thursday, February 27, 2014

Let's celebrate best things! (PM)

Ok, now I'm going to try! But first I'd like to say that for me, nice bread becomes a best thing with butter alone. Jam is my friend on a scone, but on bread I feel like it gets in the way of the simple pleasure of bread and butter. And perhaps a little salt.

But I guess that's the thing about best things, isn't it? They don't got to be the same because as we all know from history, the world don't move to the beat of just one drum. This morning on my way to work I passed a man smoking a cigarette and drinking a chocolate Big M. At 7:30am. He looked as happy as a pig in shit. His face had the 'I'm experiencing a best thing' look all over it. Lucky son of a bitch. 

Which brings me to my best thing. I've said it before and I'll say it again. I goddamned love coffee and it is now and always will be a best thing for me. I know I praise it all the time and it's not unique but shit you guys, I've been at work since seven thirty and believe you me, coffee is the best thing for me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment