Sunday, February 23, 2014

Moving (AM)


Whoa you guys. When was the last time you moved house? For me it was yesterday. I know can you believe it, after all this talk and time. But shit you guys, it is really tiring. And I did it in the most easiest way ever. That is I took a bunch of stuff from one house to another, left a bunch of stuff behind to get later and had a nice clean organised new house by the end of the day. This is the blessing of moving out of your folks' place I guess. No keys to hand back to real estate agents with nothing but steam cleaned carpets left behind. And yet it's still totally freaking exhausting. 

And weird. I've already spent lots of time in my new place but moving in, staying the night, it's weird. Why is it so weird? Staying over night in a hotel isn't weird but staying over night in your new house is totally weird. Is it just because you're really tired by the time night falls? Or is it because you have a whole unprecedented chunk of life ahead of you? Dunno. 

What I do know though is that whbklpggxzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment