Monday, October 28, 2013

Message in a book (PM)

The other day I was putting together a bunch of things to take to the op shop, including some books, and was really cursing myself for writing my name in the copy of My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult that I bought for book club back in the day. I don't want strangers  who may buy that book to think I'm the kind of person who would buy that book. Even though they themselves are people who would buy that book. It's confusing.

Anyway, I was also struggling with what to do with this book.


I know it looks like something that one could safely let go, but some of the recipes make me think twice...

Like this:


And this:

And this:


I'm not about to write my name in it or anything, but I think it deserves a chance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment