Friday, October 5, 2012

Fitness Friday - the Jane Fonda way (PM)

Russeth has this record. 

Thanks for the summary, JI think some aspects of this new project will be a piece of cake. 

For example, don't be bulimic? Don't need to ask me twice, Jane Fonda. I didn't even spew when I went to India and ate that cheese dosa that I thought would be stuffed with paneer but was in fact stuffed with what tasted like cheese that a pigeon had used as a mattress for a few weeks,  then melted and put on my dosa.  Not even when I ate (all of) that did I spew. So don't worry about the whole bulimic thing, I'm totally on it. 


Regarding Jane Fonda's recommendation that I set realistic goals, I guess I feel like I don't want to take that advice. I am inherently lazy and frightened of physical discomfort, Jane Fonda. A realistic goal for me would be to support J as she progresses through the Jane Fonda New Workout and Weight-Loss program. But that's not what Miss Soft Crab's Fitness Friday is about. 
No.

So like J, I am going to go for a run three times a week and stretch three times a week. I will also try not to eat sugar. It's not realistic, but shit Jane Fonda,  if you want to make an omelette, you have to crack a few eggs. Though I don't have a small child that prevents me from working out for an hour a day, I have a small inner child that just wants to lie around and eat twisties so shit you guys, give a lady a break. 

See you next Friday for a progress update! Yeah!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I know it's not a competition and J, the only reason I couldn't finish your post is because Jane Fonda is bullshit.

    BUT K, GREAT POST! GOLD!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was the second last sentence that did it.

      Delete