Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Do not touch these buttons!!

You guys, I'm in Japan!
We arrived last night after a whole day in a plane with a two year old. This morning, we hopped on a train to Kyoto and that's where I'm writing this from.
After two days in transit I'm feeling a little fragile. But there have been lots of good times already. Like the time that qantas sat us in a row of three and didn't book anyone in the third seat so KB basically got a free seat. The time when KB poked his head over the top of his train seat and said to the stranger behind him "What are you doing?". This is the first sentence he has ever uttered, apart from "more cake!" and the like. 
The time when I got this magical coffee that made me feel like a million bucks.

 

And this sign on some miscellaneous electronic thing at our airbnb.

 
Tomorrow we start exploring in earnest. Right after another of those magical coffees. 

No comments:

Post a Comment