Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Assorted dreams

The other night I dreamt that Appleheart and I were walking around London together and stumbled into a film set with Colin Firth and Helen Mirren. It was kind of like John Le Carre spy thriller meets Raiders of the Lost Arc. Cool. 

I think I saw disgraced wellness blogger Belle Gibson at Northcote pool the other day. She seemed to be having a nice time, despite being disgraced. She must get recognised a fair bit. That would be shit. But she didn't have to bullshit everybody. That was her call.

I think I've been mispronouncing Mandarin my whole life. I say  Mandareen. But there is no 'e' at the end. I think I'm fucking it up!

My tram is being closely followed by another tram. My tram is making a valiant effort to be  efficient by only stopping at the stops that people want to alight at. Prospective passengers can get on the next one. But people want to get off at every stop. It's an impossible dream and I think I can feel the tram drivers heart sink a little every time someone pulls the cord. So to speak. New trams don't have cords. Just buttons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment