Thursday, October 9, 2014

Who am I? (PM)

I kind of wish I was on Oprah.com right now, taking that quiz and figuring out who I'm meant to be. The only reason I'm not is because I've kind of figured out that who I'm supposed to be is someone who gets distracted easily, so I'm strictly limiting my internet activity during business hours because the internet is a giant distraction factory and I am very weak. It's not really working because it turns out that old timey sources of distraction, such as looking out of the window, are just as distracting as the internet only I never had to test this before because of the internet. But enough of that. 

Speaking of distraction, I bought this spotty jumpsuit while I was away and I don't know whether I can wear it to work but I really really want to. 

I also don't know if I can pull off a spotty jumpsuit but I really rally want to. 






No comments:

Post a Comment