Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Just a Tuesday post (AM)

Last night, I was feeling a little off-colour so decided I would treat myself to a night in front of the television. I guess I don't really watch a lot of television these days, because I was expecting to have a wonderful time but I really did not.

Firstly, let me say, what happened to us in Hobart that we thought The Voice was a tolerable show? I remember us having a whale of a time watching The Voice in Hobart. After five minutes of watching it last night I wanted to cry.

Next, let me say that last night it kind of dawned on me that Tony Abbott is going to be the next Prime Minister and I do not feel good about that. Not at all. But Miss Soft Crab is not a political blog so that's all I have to say about it.

Actually, that's all I have to say about anything. Watching TV was so terrible, I feel like the MSC inspiration has been bled out of me.  So I am just going to admit defeat and leave you to get on with your days. But first I am going to show you this poster I saw on the street once and discovered a photo of when I started scrolling through pictures on my phone last night because I was so bored.


I find it so sweet that Winks "answers to the name of Winks".



No comments:

Post a Comment