Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Just watch something else instead

When I opened Miss Soft Crab this morning and saw the heading Mamma Mia!, I assumed you had seen the film Mamma Mia! and wanted to share your thoughts about how it is one of the all-time top films that should never have been made! Mate, as someone who is older than you, let me give you a piece of advice: don't see Mamma Mia! because Colin Firth, Meryl Streep, singing AND dancing can not redeem that pile of crap film, and unlike you, I actually like crap films.
I can't believe that the poster at your hot desk makes you want to see it! But I can believe 30 Rock would make you want to see it, just like it makes me want to eat Sabor de Soledad.
But mate, I think that what you're experiencing here is associational interest. Because your mind grapes are associating Mamma Mia! with 30 Rock,  you think maybe it's worth a look. This is exactly what happened with Jennifer Aniston married Brad Pitt. Who cared about Jennifer Aniston until she married mega-hunk Brad Pitt? No one, that's who. Ok, some people cared, but I didn't care. But when she married Brad Pitt, I started to not mind her. Who would have thought that it would all end with the way it did, with me having no interest in him and yet continuing to kind of not mind her. Obviously that's a bad example. I guess what I am trying to say is that you shouldn't see Mamma Mia!. The best that will happen is that you will kind of not mind it. Why don't you watch some 30 Rock instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment