Monday, March 21, 2016

Remember the time (AM)

Did you guys watch Michael Jackson's Journey from Motown to Off the Wall last night? Catchy title, right? (Seriously Spike Lee, you can do better.) I know we've all said this before and we'll say it again, but shiiiiit, MJ was so cool.

Like, I know we all know he could dance. But shit, you guys that guy could really dance! And watching people dance well is one of my favourite things in the world! And I know we all know he wrote these awesome songs, but seriously, you guys, 70s and 80s MJ is so good. Why he gotta go all crazy and shit. Life is can be so cruel. So let's remember the happier times.



In other news, I'm writing this at Prahran Library and there is a wifi network somewhere around me called Blur. Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment