Monday, March 7, 2016

Let's talk about Leo (PM)



J has really captured something today. I didn't realize I'd been waiting so long to read the words  "not the face, you crazy bitch" until I read this morning's post. But it's more than that. J has hit the nail on the head of the realization that when all is said and done, Leonardo is going to endure as one of the movie star loves of our lives. I NEVER would have thought I would say that. I never would have thought that the prettiest boy of our generation would be the one I would choose. I thought I needed a little more grit, a little more imperfection and a little less pure gorgeousness. But Leo has remained standing when so many hunks have dropped away. He's cool. He's a real movie star. It's not just that he is pretty, it's what he does with being so pretty.


No comments:

Post a Comment