Thursday, March 13, 2014

Printed pants (PM)

God, I don't know which way is up or down when it comes to printed pants, but Instagram's got nothing to do with it. I just can't seem to tell what's good any more.
I spent about 15 minutes in Kookai the other day, trying on a top that basically made me look like Melanie Griffiths in Working Girl. Kookai! Melanie Griffiths! I just couldn't tell.

I know I am captivated by these.

These pants are from Scanlan and Theodore and cost a million dollars, natch. 

But I'm pretty sure I only like them because I am watching a lot of Twin Peaks at the moment and these  pants are kind of Twin Peaksy. Or perhaps what I imagine David Lynch's pyjama pants would look like. I can't stop staring at them.

If J wasn't in a constant state of discomfort due to advanced pregnancy, I would suggest we go for one of our shopping trips where we try on only the wackest shit on the racks. If you haven't done it, readers, you really should. Typically, you laugh and laugh at how wack you look, then talk for days about how much you loved one or more of the things you tried on, and how you kind of want to buy it.
You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll fall in love all over again.
And there's no way you'd have ambiguous feelings about printed pants afterwards.


No comments:

Post a Comment