Thursday, May 23, 2013

Hightailing it (AM)


I'm about to hightail it out of here for a six week that's right six week holiday.
I'm heading north to a bunch of places I've never been.
I'm so excited I start to quake a little when I think about, it so I have to stop thinking about it.
Back to the here and now.

Here are some things I'm going to miss when I'm gone.

I'm going to miss those sweet sweet winter fruits like the oranges and the apples. Also mandarins, which aren't too good yet but there getting there. Plus, they have the only fruit sticker that I don't mind.
Gaypak. Heh.

I'm going to miss going to J's place for afternoon tea, and seeing Baby on his birthday. That's something I'm going to miss.


I'm going to miss Niecey and Little Nut.



And Midbro's willingness to do whatever it takes to amuse us, including putting Niecey in a green bag. Which she really liked! That's Little Nut in the background, in the minimal supervision zone.

Yeah, I'm going to miss all of that stuff while I'm having a whale of a time, possibly literally. I'm going to keep you guys posted of course. But bye for now readers. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment