Sunday, June 26, 2016

What day is it anyway? (AM)

It's school holidays and LB took today off which meant that as I was lying in bed last night I barely knew what day today would be. What with Baby having last Monday off school and the Queen's birthday the Monday before I barely know what a Monday is anymore.  

So when a girl has Monday responsibilities like writing a blog or having a weekly evening conference call I think that girl needs a better system for identifying days. Sure usually having to take a kid to school at least helps you identify Monday but otherwise I'm pretty much effed. 

It's enough to make me think I need more responsibilities. Or at least more scheduled responsibilities. You know like other adults who regularly know what day it is. But gee, even the idea of that seems boring. Perhaps I just need those socks with the days of the week on them?

No comments:

Post a Comment