Thursday, December 10, 2015

Christmas list (AM)



Guys, I'm just going to tell it how it is. Here are all the things I feel this time of year, every year:

  1. Tired and like I need a motherflipping break.
  2. Over it and like I need to motherflipping party.
  3. In need of a gin and tonic. Then another. Then a beer.
  4. A burning desire to shop and buy new things. Presents, yes, but just as much stuff for me. Clothes, things for the house, lovely stuff. The consumerism in the air touches me deeply and strongly. 
  5. Like I really want to cook all the things.
  6. That I need a clean house. Not just clean, superclean. Everything washed, things in place, dust-free surfaces. Clean and organised.  
  7. A burning desire to watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer (when I saw it's on Presto last night I nearly had a heart attack with delight). 
  8. A middling desire to watch Elf with my babies.
  9. That I just want to eat fruit salad for dinner. 
  10. In need of another gun and tonic.
That is all.



No comments:

Post a Comment