Monday, October 5, 2015

Recent purchase (PM)





So I kind of love that boys t-shirt from target and when I saw it I thought “I want it.” And then I thought. “Maybe I should just buy it Baby.” HE loves sharks. And hammerheads?! Forget about it. But it is daylight savings day 2. And Newbie is teething which means much of my sleep is disrupted. And I was on a train to Clayton when I read K’s morning post. So what I’m trying to say is that I have no idea what is real and what is caused by the strange circumstances of life. Also, I love a white t-shirt. Even with stuff on it. You know, if it is cool stuff. Like sharks.

Also I kind of want to buy stuff all the time and last night I nearly bought a bunch of stuff from UniQlo via the internet but then stopped myself at the last minute but now can’t stop thinking about the stuff and how I should just buy it. God! I wish I had a recent purchase to share, but all I’ve got is the $10 Myki top up I did this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment