Thursday, September 12, 2013

Tricks I play (PM)

Great brain tricking, Mate. Treadmills are the perfect place to trick your brain into running more. With laps outside you always know how many laps you've done and how far the end of the next one is. And with an outdoor free-for-all there ain't no tricking, cause you always know kinda how far from home you are. When I used to run treadmills I would just always move my end goal, like, "I'll just run until I'm at Xkm" and when I would get to Xkm I'd think, "Well, might as well run till X minutes." And on it goes till you really are effed. Treadmills were made for brain tricking.

What I would like to be able to trick better is my tummy. Girlfriend is really rumbly right now, 'cause, you know, I'm hungry. But there is no food in the house and I feel too lazy to go outside. I love to eat but I wish I could just trick my hunger sometimes when eating seems to boring. In fact now that I think about it I wish I could trick my brain about heaps of things. Like trick it into thinking doing boring things was fun, or trick it into going back to sleep when it wants to stay awake.

If you believe that ridiculous yet enjoyable movie, Trance tricking your brain into anything is possible with a little hypnotherapy. Unfortunately I am pretty sure that is largely bullshit.

Oh, hi, James McAvoy.



= Destination reached!

No comments:

Post a Comment