Monday, September 30, 2013

Don't know what you've got til it's gone (PM)

I wish I knew what to say to you Mate. Other than 'nothing gold can stay' but that just makes me think about how great Diane Lane's hair was in the film version of The Outsiders. I don't think it's right to bring that up now. 
I think, maybe, what you had with Tom...you'll have it again. But the thing I've  come to realise now that I'm older is that its not and never will be a permanent thing. Sometimes you'll find a person who makes you feel like they speak to and through you and your hair. And sometimes that same person will make you feel nothing. I think we've just got to accept it. Cop it sweet as Big K would say. 
Meanwhile, here is my hair blowing in the wind at Yarck, where I am right now. Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment