Tuesday, December 4, 2012

I have a new mantra (PM)

Mate, did you buy Jerusalem and not tell me?! Or is that someone else's nice looking bookshelf?
Oh wait, that post is about stuff you want, not stuff you have. Right, I get it.

Ok, so it's great that you are trying to resist the urge to buy stuff during this season of loving and giving. Those of us who know you in the real world know that loving and giving is something you do freely and willingly all year round, so you don't need to worry about justifying this urge. But I support you in your efforts to resist it.

But Matey, I'm not sure it's a good idea to have the word 'hate' in your mantra. Hate is the worst.

How about:

Stuff. Who needs it?

It's a little friendlier, don't you think?

Stuff. Who needs it?

No comments:

Post a Comment