Friday, April 7, 2017

See you next week

This week there has been a lot of illness in my house. At least it feels like that to me. There has been snot, vomit, tiredness, body pain. Flu.😫 Basically there has been flu. And I have not been immune. Literally. I was not immune and have been feeling like shit. Last night I went to bed at 7:30 and that helped but I'm still feeling pretty off. And its school holidays which means that I have to find something entertaining for Baby which doesn't involve him watching hours of television. (Don't get me wrong, he's been doing heaps of that but I can't let him do that all the time). So now I'm going to leave the house and go to the movies. Oh sure, it's just like watching a giant TV but there will be some sunshine on the way from the house to the car so at least there is that. Let's hope next week I'll be back better than ever!😖

No comments:

Post a Comment