Tuesday, April 11, 2017

It's next week!



HEY! Remember last week I was all "Errggghhhh, I'm sick...bigger and better next week!" Well it's already next week and I'm a little better. But I'm not bigger and I'm not really great. And on the weekend I actually got WORSE than I'd been last week. But I'm not going to give you the details. I'm going to tell you something else. At the moment it's Passover and that means it has been six Jew years since Miss Soft Crab. Next week it will be the six-western-years anniversary of Miss Soft Crab!

When we started this blog we were all "All the blogs we read are going downhill! Let's start our own!" Who thought six years later we'd still be here in our own downward spiral! Just jokes this blog is awesome!

Anyway next year in Jerusalem!


No comments:

Post a Comment