Thursday, April 7, 2016

Harry Potter TM* (PM)


There is no way that I am going to dissuade anyone from going to the Harry Potter World at Universal Studios. It's advertised on US TV all the time and I can't stop thinking about how great it would be to go, and how close we are to being able to go and yet won't be going. Appleheart keeps saying that he wishes we were here for the New York primaries in a couple of weeks and I nod and sigh and commiserate though really I am feeling sad about missing Harry Potter world. I can't tell him that though. He hasn't read Harry Potter and wouldn't understand. He thinks my sad face is because I want to be around for an important moment in history. He doesn't know it's because I want to drink butter beer. To his credit, he knows that the fact our son has the same initials as Harry Potter is more than mere coincidence, and accepted that with grace. I can't wait for that little guy to start reading Harry Potter. 

*I don't know how to get the little TM thing to happen. How does that happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment