Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Reasons I will miss our French intern (PM)

God I wish I had a French intern at my work. I am telling you we have nothing of the sort. Nothing! Except for the old Spanish speaking man that cleans the office. He's pretty nice, I guess.

But hold on one goddamn minute! Why have I never heard about this Far before?! A custardy little cake Le Flav used to bake? Why would you tell me about the donkey sausage native to his region and not the cake?!?!?!

I met him once, readers. And he was everything you imagine a French intern to be. Handsome. Adorable. French. A little confused and a little confusing.

God, we should all be so lucky as to have one in our office!

The question raised by your tribute though, mate, is why Frenchies have such a reputation for style? Certainly when I met Le Flav he seemed like a very stylish youg man, but those shirts for his mother? Perhaps I am missing something?

Oh, Frenchies, why are you so adorable and French?! Perhaps we will never know.

1 comment:

  1. Misses Soft C.
    I have never written any comments before but I found your Blogpage open on my girlfriends computer. I don't know if she has ever written to you.
    Can you please help me with my girlfriend, please.She has been very strange lately ,keeps gabbing on about me not loving her.I love her but don't know how long I can continue loving her as she has been driving me crazy with some weird cooking.
    I am a steak and mash man but she has been dishing some weird stuff.
    The other day she cooked something which sounded like Cock Oven.I told her I am not eating any cock,whatever animal it comes from but in the end she made me have some .It wasn't so bad ,tasted a bit like chicken and wine with some veggies but I didn't even dare to ask her what animal that cock was from.I cant stand it anymore .Miss Softs tell me what to do. yours MC

    ReplyDelete