Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Still here







Hi there. I just want to say that Mate, I’m still here and I have lots of things to talk about but due to generally being bled totally dry I am just putting this placeholder post here with a list of the things that I have to talk to you about. In no particular order:

How annoyed I am at everything all the time too
My neck
Autumn/winter wardrobe things, including how great your fair isle menswear jumper from country road, season, like, 2012 is. 
What normal will look like when everything goes back to ‘normal’
That the only thing better than having a dishwasher is have a dishwasher located directly opposite the drawer where most of the dishes go. 

There’s other things too, but these are a start.I plan to post about one of these each week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment